NATIONAL BIOPHARMACEUTICAL FEDERATION
The National Biopharmaceutical Federation C.N.L. pursues the development of the fields of pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals and veterinary medicine that research, study and manufacture products using the biological availability of active ingredients to the maximum extent, throughout the country.
This objective is pursued through:
The development of the entire supply chain as follows:
- Farms that produce the plants from which the active ingredients are extracted;
- Pharmaceutical, veterinary and cosmetic companies that manufacture and market products based on the above active ingredients;
- Companies in the logistics and distribution of the above products;
- Service and consulting companies specializing in the above areas.
The establishment of a National Collective Labor Agreement for member companies.
MEMBER COMPANIES ARE GEARED TO:
SUPPLY CHAIN CONSTRUCTION
WHY JOIN THE FEDERATION
"BEING PART OF A SYSTEM."
1) allowing it to be identified as an organic/sustainable company and thus more adherent to ESG requirements;
2) that supports the company to gain accreditation and be attractive to the financial and investor world;
3) that supports the company in growth whether it targets the domestic or international market;
4) which is accredited with the most important national institutions and can advocate the interests and demands of individual companies and the entire supply chain;
- opportunities for horizontal and/or vertical integration;
- analysis and selection of offers in the domestic and global market;